Brewer Fanatic

7/29/05 Giants (Rueter) @ Crew (Davis) 7:05 CST

7rebmun
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi kiwi, I am in Sydney, I am still grumpy at getting up at 4 am two days ago to see us lose 3 zip when Ohka was throwing a no hitter.

geez.

How can you be a brewer fan in NZ? Were you banished from Wisconsin?

Thanks for the eye witness account Sheets. On line I dont see that stuff. But those are the things that loser teams do. There are dozens of moments each game that make up the difference between winners and losers... and the losers will balk at more opportunities than winners.

So Clark is more interested in keeping a bruise from his body than winning a game for the people that pay him millions. That says a lot about him.

hmmm. another game where we outhit the opposition and LOSE. I am beyond words.

It's the 8th. We haven't lost the game nor has the hit colum been decided as of now.

honestly, there are some weird people here.... let me rephrase

it is the 8th inning we are losing and we have outhit the opposition.... as usual

if that continues through the nineth then we LOST and outhit the opposition

jeez

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Brady was afraid of the wall there plain and simple. He checked then he short armed it.

No way. It hit halfway up his glove, but on the edge. Brady looked like he lost his footing when he hit that extra-wide warning track. All that being said, he should have had it.

Archived