Brewer Fanatic

7/29/05 Giants (Rueter) @ Crew (Davis) 7:05 CST

7rebmun
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure that I understand the strategy behind that bunt...it looks like something Ned would do, which like I said makes no sense. If you play for one run that's all you are going to get.

"grab a brew, don't cost nuthin"

The saddest thing about gramps is that he stole his 1st base of the season last night against no one other then your Milwaukee Brewers. Can anyone even remember the last time we threw out a base runner? I can't, but I'm just living in the moment. Let's hope Davis can keep the pitch count under control. He likes to keep the other team in the game by giving up the 'ol leadoff walk. I better watch the jinx.

"grab a brew, don't cost nuthin"

Quote:
Rickie is striking out at a Jose Hernandez type pace...

That is an alarming pace. But I am hoping it might be like Brett Favre's INTs -- a disturbing part of his game that is minimized by strength of his over all performance.

We'll see if that's true for Weeks...

I was so depressed (around the 4th inning) my wife decided to give me a massage... and I must have fallen asleep. I dreamed we scored 5 runs in only 1/3 of an inning!

I thought Wise would be a great starter this year, but now I am so happy to see him in the 7th and 8th with a slim lead. He is good, he is anti-brewer good.

Archived