Brewer Fanatic

7/29/05 Giants (Rueter) @ Crew (Davis) 7:05 CST

7rebmun

Not bad, just need to add something in their about the team's ability to lose a game without giving up an earned run and it would be perfect. Any guesses on how long Sheets can go without giving up the long ball? It seems to be an ongoing theme with our starters.

"grab a brew, don't cost nuthin"

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely guarantee a Brewer win tonight. I feel so confident in my reverse jinx power, that if we lose tonight, I will voluntarily suspend myself from posting for all of Saturday.

With that reminder, I'm leaving. I'm goin' to my buddies house to BBQ and have a few beers while listening to the game. I'll probably check the IGT from his house, but if not, SEE YA TOMORROW!

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I really dislike the way Rueter thinks he's just so freaking crafty up there...

What is Weeks swinging at, what the heck is Carlos swinging at.. That may have been our only hit of the game right there..

Maybe Miller will get a single with two outs or something... Then JJ can go ahead and ground out.. Or maybe we can get a couple walks in the bottom of the ninth still down by 2 and we can miss another homerun by an inch..

i love the brewers

You should see Grissom's pic on Gamecast, it is hilarious...he looks like a grandpa. Of course I am sure gramps has probably got a 3-4, or 3-5 coming tonight, maybe another SB against the Brew.

You know, to be honest, this team is beginning to make me angry. I wonder if payday came and we said, oh sorry guys, we pay on performance - so here is 25% of your contract to match your 25% performance.

It's a good thing Doug's got a rubber arm, he's at 47 already. He should not be wasting 5 pitches against another lefty pitch...I guess it could be worse. He could let him hit one over the wall.

For those of you not listening to Bob & Jim tonight...

After the ballboy made the leaping grab of that line drive foul, Powell was complimenting him on it and asking around the booth what his name was, and someone suggested it was Antone Williamson.

Good stuff, and probably the highlight of the last three games for me (sigh.)

Archived