Brewer Fanatic

07/31/05 - Giants (Lowry) at Brewers (Capuano) 1:05 CDT

bjamesw22
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the only way the schedule works out, can't have an odd number of teams in a league.

You could, um, have one interleague series always going on. You know, like what EVERY other professional league do? I don't know why that can't be considered an option. Alot better than the ridiculous solution of having one division with 4 teams and one with 6. Obviously , a team would have to be moved over... I vote St Louis! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

You make it sound so simple. They haven't even come up with a permanent agreement to keep the interleague play they already have. Its not like Selig can just snap his fingers and have an interleague game every day.

You make it sound so simple. They haven't even come up with a permanent agreement to keep the interleague play they already have. Its not like Selig can just snap his fingers and have an interleague game every

Isnt the DH "technically" still an experiment also???

Interleague is here to stay. Someone gets paid a lot of money to make the schedules..they should be able to figure it out.

And while they're at it, get rid of the ridiculous unbalanced schedule. It makes no difference that the Astros are playing the Reds the last month of the season 10 times when they are competing for a wild card spot with the Marlins, who are playing the Mets 10 times.

The Crew should be in the NL. No way do they need to move back. I see nothing wrong with having 6 teams in their division. Win 95, and your in the playoffs. It doesn't matter who's in your division when you have the wildcard.

I'd rather we were in the AL, Yost doesnt' do a great job managing the bench imo, we'd have a spot for Fielder and our pitchers are terrible hitters.

While I appreciate the argument that the NL takes more strategy and is how baseball is meant to be played. As a fan I don't find anything exciting about watching players that are poor hitters bat and watching rally's die with some .085 hitting pitcher. That isn't good baseball to me. I'll take the AL please.

I think it would be more fun for us if our manager knew how to manager, and the pitchers could hit a little, and the bunters could bunt a little, and the defenders could defend a little. Then we would not have to pine for the AL.

Archived