Brewer Fanatic

07/31/05 - Giants (Lowry) at Brewers (Capuano) 1:05 CDT

bjamesw22
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it's that bad for Brady to swing at the first pitch. With the way the reliever is throwing you know he is going to throw it right down the middle to try and get that first strike. Brady nailed it too, just a good catch prevented any reward.

Quote:
Lithium, you are the most negative person ever
Not usually, There are a few players i would have liked to see moved, and I've seen this club lose a few too many games. i would say I'm pessimistic, not negative. It's a small difference, but an important one

Quote:
You can't get on Brady for that. He saw a pitch to hit hard and hit did exactly that. Just bad luck it was right to some one.

Ok, you're right. That was a knee-jerk reaction to yet another 1 pitch AB. Brady criticism officially retracted.

And since I said He was cooling off, he is 10-35, now with today he is 11-37, or .297. He hasn't gone ice cold as I had pre3dicted, but he is no world beater either. Jenkins is the one subject that I will always be negative on. Sorry all the Pro Jenkins people, I can't be convinced I am not always negative, I do believe I'm the only person who likes santana, and I always speak highly of the kids, and Capuano, Sheets, Davis, Lee, and a couple of others. I've been one of the biggest Turnbow backers recently, and have never said anything bad about Wise. Just Jenkins, I'll try to keep quiet on him as to not offend, but some times, I just can't help it.

Quote:
I just need to understand this - A Spanish language channel is broadcasting a game in (gasp) SPANISH, and somehow someone still goes on a "how anti-American" rant?

HaHa, I agree so much with you. I thoguht the same thing.

Archived