Brewer Fanatic

8/02/2005 - Brewers (Ohka) @ Mets (Zambrano)

mikevan1818
  • Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The inning should have been over before Piazza even batted.

As pathetic as Santana was in the 11th, Hall's botched play was the main cause of loss, I agree.

Edit: Just saw the replay... Cameron even stopped running about 3 stops out of the box.

I am so unbelievably mad right now...I don't think I've ever been this mad at a sports team before.

HEY BREWERS!! YOU'RE A BUNCH OF CHOKERS!! YOU HEAR ME?!? CHOKERS!!

And yes, I'm giving the most evil stink-eye I can conjur up to our bullpen. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

Let me get this straight:

Bottom of the 11th, no outs and a runner at first. A ball is hit right at Hall, that would have resulted in a doubleplay (according to the tv). Hall boots it, allowing runner on SECOND AND THIRD with no out instead. That wasn't the game changing moment? A walk was? OK. OK.

Quote:
What I don't get is the fact that Santana is ALWAYS in at the crucial moments of a game. Now that is good managing...

And you would have liked "Mr. LaunchPad" Helling out there instead. Let's face it, Ned had his hands tied because his pitchers didn't perform (except for Eveland and Wise).

I know the feeling seems to change every other day, but am I the only one who is ready for the season to be over???

How many more of these games can we take? And until we officially concede that the season is over and we won't get to .500 these types of games will be just as painful.

Being a Brewers fan is just so freakin' annoying. I'm sure that it's just a matter of time before the Brewers totally collapse.

Archived