Brewer Fanatic

8/02/2005 - Brewers (Ohka) @ Mets (Zambrano)

mikevan1818
  • Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of ponts:

The only way this team gets to .500 is by accident. I think they will. Their talent gets them close, their heart stops them short... but one day they will accidentally get there and all will ok. The need to grow mentally. They will do it.

I am amazed by the difference between AAA and MLB. Glover and Obie are lights out down there. So I can see any 4ish era pitcher in AAA that has peaked (late 20s to 30s) cannot do well in the MLB. You can see the diff between an Eveland and a Lehr. You need to expose the young guys to the fire. The AAAA guys just cannot do it.

I actually think we are going to win today. By accident, but we will win.

Quote:
You guys are acting likes it's over.

How long have you been a Brewer fan? I like your optimism but the Brewers don't win games like this on the road, especially vs. the East. We NEVER play well at NYM or Philly....tonight is just a glimpse of what you will see all week.

Who could have forseen this after our starter logged in 3.2 innings? I thought the bullpen was supposed to standup for more than half the game? Really hope Vic can log some innings tomorrow...still like our chances though, hopefully the mets have already used up their offense

Archived