Brewer Fanatic

8/02/2005 - Brewers (Ohka) @ Mets (Zambrano)

mikevan1818

I love that Branyan is a big time power guy who's still willing to walk. It seperates him from all the other free swinging hacks.

Speakin of free swinging, Miller's Ab went like this:

Strike one looking (down the middle)

strike two swinging (ball in dirt)

strike three swinging (ball at ankles)

YUK.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone tell Bill that Branyan isn't walking a bunch more this season. The reason his OBP is so high this year is because his average is .270 and not .230. Its not that hard. You'd think they'd have heard of 3TO by now.

Oh man if the Brewers win this will be great. Got porterhouses, stuffed portebilli (sp) mushrooms and corn all on the grill, got the Miller lite flowing in massive quantities. This is like a day of the gods. I even got my roomate doing the grilling because, quite frankly, i cant.

I'm afraid that this game will run the route that so many of these games seem to; huge offensive burst in the first couple innings, and then absolutely nothing for the rest of the game. I can't remember a game when they were throwing runs on the board all game long.

Archived