Brewer Fanatic

8/6/05 Brewers (Cappy) @ Phillies (Lieber) 6:05 CST

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was it that posted the Brewers were a great team for helping pitchers with 5+ eras get them back in to the 4s. Well Leiber is now at 4.97. We have done it again.

Our poor Brewers have reverted back to their nasty ways. Errors. Walking guys. Quick, productionless at bats. I mean when we hack at the first pitch and hit weak liners. I dont mind a great hack at a first up strike.

Anyway, let us see if we can at least crawl a little closer in this game. Let us hang in there and see what happens.

At least this will hasten the end of the experiment

'bring up 30 year old guys with 4 era's from AAA and showcase them for trades'

It would be so, so much more pleasant to watch young guys with stuff and futures take their lumps. That we can stomach.

Well, we better win tomorrow, and with Ohka pitching vs. Padilla, personally, I don't feel good about it. I hope I'm wrong. Tommorrow is big. Hey, atleast Houston lost today. HEY, and Cincy and SD are both winning. BOO YA! If they both win, we can pretty scratch this day and call it a mulligan.

Archived