Brewer Fanatic

8/6/05 Brewers (Cappy) @ Phillies (Lieber) 6:05 CST

Our Milwaukee Brewers take on the Phillies at 6:05 CST. Cappy will try to silence the Phillies bats, while Weeks, Clark, Jenks, and Lee try to cont. the recent surge in HR's. Tune in for another episode of "Finger Nail Bitting Theater" as your Milwaukee Brewers try to take the series in the "City of Brotherly Love"!

Go Brewers!!!

Pitching Match up:

C. Capuano (12-6, 3.5http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/glasses.gif

J. Lieber (9-10, 5.12)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I hear them say last night that there is no TV today?

Here's what is listed as far as TV goes:

Game Info: 7:05 pm EDT Sat Aug 6, 2005

TV: WPSG

No FSN listed.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I do have Extra Innings, but it seems that these games always fall into blackout restrictions. I'm almost positive I will not be able to see the game.

Not a bad call on the patio/beverage idea though.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I checked the Extra Innings schedule online and didn't see the game listed there as well. If anyone is at home and has the extra innings package, they can double check to see if it has been added or not.

making my post now as I wont be around to post later tonight. My friend just bought a bar and a few buddies and myself are gonna go test out the booze http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

on aother note...

COME ON CREW,get Cappy his 13th VV And lets brake this .500 wall!~!!~~~!!!~!~~~!!!!

Burnie it does look like there is no TV today unless you have the major league baseball extra innings package.

Maybe this needs to be taken outside of the game thread into it's own topic, but what happened to the idea of a Brewers network that Mark A was talking about starting? It'd really be nice to see 150+ games televised per season.

GP

Quote:
My friend just bought a bar

Did I read that correcty, you lucky... Man, I wish my friend bought a bar, then... well I'm sure everyone knows what would happen next, but I doubt I'd remember.

At some point in time, I think we here at BF.net who are of age should all get together and have a nice, relaxed... huge drinking fest.

Does it rattle any of the "realists" on this board that at the end of the day Milwaukee COULD be 3.5 out of the WC spot? Still a longshot but, stranger things have happened. There have been tons of people here saying that anyone who can look at this team and think they have a shot at the postseason is lost. I disagreed from day one of spring training, which I happened to attend. There are no glaring weak spots on this team and there are not a lot of other teams in the NL who are far and away superior to this team. I have liked the make up of this roster from early on and its fun to seem them get in the mix like lots of us thought they could.

The game is not listed at all in DirecTV's listings. Must be Philly local only tonight.

Hey its not that big a deal that the game isnt on tv tonight, following the games online is actually kind of addicting.One big atvantage of using Gameday is that you're able to see all the stats etc.. while your following the game. Since I dont have cable at my apartment yet, I've followed about 75% of the games on Gameday, and now if I do watch the games on tv it actually seems kind of weird. .

I've never understood FSN's coverage of the Brewers. In general they refuse to broadcast day games (tomorrow is an exception) and I can't understand why. They have aired Brewers day games only 14 times out of 37 day games (where it is usual for a day game, i.e. get-a-way days) and all 14 were Sunday games. It bugs me, as I would love to be able to watch every game on TV. I can understand if the team was at home and fans are able to attend, but they should broadcast every game when they are on the road. We have no other way to watch. I guess when I get back from NY, I'll just have to listen to Jim and Bob (which I prefer to Bill and Darron, don't know who doesn't) anyways.

Yeah, I didnt realize the game wasnt on tonight until I wok eup and read this thread. There goes my idea of drinking mass amounts of beer, sitting back and watching the game. Now it has changed my plans completely so its more like drink mass amounts of beer, sit back and follow here. I hate change. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Archived