Brewer Fanatic

8/9/05 - Cardinals (Reyes) @ Brewers (Davis) - 7:05 CST

ThePurpleStorm
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate that TV commercial where all the people in the street combine to throw the ball back onto the field. So unrealistic. Thatd be a MONSTER shot to get in that guys backyard to start, and the scenery looks NOTHING like milwaukee. That commercial just makes me more angry right now.

Marquis with a leadoff single. Talk about a slap in the face. Is it just me of does LaRussa look a little like the Penguin?

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2004/10/27/1098856324_6219.jpg

http://www.batman-superman.com/batman/img/penguin1.gif

Bottom line is we just gotta win tomorrow. I don't think anyone is going to lose sleep with the Crew losing two of three to the Cardinals. If we're a game under .500 after tomorrow, great...win two from Cincy and we're back to even. Heck, with some luck and a Brewer win tomorrow we might still be four games back in the wild card.

This series surely doesn't make or break the season, but a loss tomorrow (sending us to 3 games under) will really, really hurt.

OK, Marquis comes in and gets a pinch hit - I'm starting to accept that it may not be our night.

The sun will come out tomorrow though - Sheets has to do his job as an ace and stop the skid. They ripped Suppan last time they faced him, let's see if they can do it again.

Wow, that shouldn't have been a DP. I'd really love to see the Crew come back and win this one now. Make an example of Pujols lack of hustle there.

After all, WE have the fighters, gamers, and hard-workers!

Archived