Brewer Fanatic

8/9/05 - Cardinals (Reyes) @ Brewers (Davis) - 7:05 CST

ThePurpleStorm
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many runs/games would a guy like Andrew Jones save for us playing CF? We have seen some of the worst defensive CF's in baseball over the course of the last few years.

I think I've seen enough this season to say that despite our offensive woes, it's defense that seperates this years team from what it is now and the playoffs.

(Then again, two hits just isn't gonna cut it against the best team in the NL).

Well, this is nothing 30 million injection in payroll cant fix. But I dont agree we should go that way. We just need to take our lumps. Remember the disrespect they show us. And be ready for the turnaround. I think I am going to put St Louis on the top of my 'yukky' team list. Along with LaRussa their fans their condescending attitude, they can just crawl back to their little holes.

Quote:
Boy, it's sure nice to see that the Cards exploited our sucktitude so that we didn't have to get all excited about the wildcard.

I hate good teams. They make me sad. This series may hurt our wildcard hopes, but 82-80 is still within reach.

I believe in magic rainbows because I'm an optimist.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived