Brewer Fanatic

8/10/05 - Cardinals (Suppan) @ Brewers (Big Ben) - 1:05 CST

ThePurpleStorm
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure we should get all excited about a possible Krynzel call-up (assuming Clark is actually hurt seriously, which there has been no indication of). Krynzel is batting .252 at AAA right now with only .736 OPS. Not sure that's an upgrade if you translate to MLB stats!

OMG, MacGruder didn't get a hit. DFA him! What are you talking about? If we're DFA'ing guys (back-ups no less) for not hitting, we better add Hardy, Weeks, Hall, Overbay, Clark, Lee to the list. The guy is 0-1 and he sucks. I am not claiming he's good, but why the overreaction, when nobdy has hit today, err, umm this week?

Just before the Weeks hit the Cardinals announcers were already pretty much packing things in as a victory.

"Ben Sheets is going to call his mom and tell her I have some good news and bad news, the good news I pitched a one hitter, the bad news I lost 1-0"

Hopefully they will be proved wrong. Hopefully.

Archived