Brewer Fanatic

8/10/05 - Cardinals (Suppan) @ Brewers (Big Ben) - 1:05 CST

ThePurpleStorm

" So is a Weeks a huge improvement over Spivey or are we just taking the lumps of a young player?"

I don't know....I'm just hoping he learns how to handle off-speed pitches and hit a curve ball. Then we can start talking about the potential he has long-term.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, this offense is starting to get very depressing again! Let's hope we aren't in the midst of another 7 game losing streak, like we've done twice already this season. C'mon boys, get the hitting shoes on again. Suppan is not that good!

Weeks will still be the 'second coming', don't worry about that. He's only 22, just having his first slump. I think within 2 years he's going to be a major star, and I'm not the only one.

Edit: Looks like Magruder's in CF now; no mo' Brady...http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

"but they seem to be okay and staying in the game."

Nope. All Star phenom Chris Magruder replaces Clark in CF.

If this is long term, we're screwed. No way Chris Magruder should even be in the bigs, let alone start everyday in CF.

I predict a "Fire Wynegar" thread within the next 24 hours.

The 5th? This game may be over in 2 hours. Guess these guys are looking forawrd to the home off day.

Edit: I will not start that thread. No cheating.

Wonderful. This game should be over by 3pm. Maybe I should try to run out and get a late 18 in. Better than listening to this game! Offense is pretty AWOL at the moment. At least Ben's pitching great, but it would be a shame to waste it again.....

I'm still trying to follow the game just by the thread here. Cripes (I assume you can't swear on the board) I know Brady's in a hitting slump, but I don't want him hurt. He's really valuable to the team, plus I like him.

Did we just see "Cardinals" and flip out? Do we have any hits at all?

Archived