Brewer Fanatic

8/10/05 - Cardinals (Suppan) @ Brewers (Big Ben) - 1:05 CST

ThePurpleStorm
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I can't watch this. Was that a suicide squeeze? La Russa is toying with us.

Obviously La Russa doesn't know that you only get 27 outs a game and you can't give them away by bunting to get runs.

The Cardinals have a ton of depth, and they rest guys like this all the time. I don't think they're trying to go easy on us...LaRussa has been doing this for years.

Quote:
You can do that? I thought the only way to listen on the internet i with MLB.com Audio.

That's how its supposed to work. I think WTMJ just turns the volume down a lot on their internet broadcast during games.

Quote:
Whoa, that's crazy! Too bad I can't turn the volume up anymore; I can still hear it, but it's not at a comfortable level

Yeah, the only way it can be heard well is to use powered speakers that will amplify your computer's sound. When they 'black out' for MLB, they just turn the volume really low.

I'm going to either get satellite radio or MLB.TV next year. This year I'll just put up with it and read the threads when I can't get the games. So far...ugh. I don't like them being behind, but Ben often does this at first then settles down. I just hope we can hit. We haven't been doing that with the Cards so far. Brady's in a funk. Not good.

Archived