Brewer Fanatic

8/10/05 - Cardinals (Suppan) @ Brewers (Big Ben) - 1:05 CST

ThePurpleStorm
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Since I'm in that gray area that gets no television or radio for afternoon games, I'm going to have to rely on you guys to tell me what's going on. I really hate this. I can get the Cubs game, but I can't get the Brewers. Makes a lot of sense.

Shhhh - you didn't hear it from me, but tune in to WTMJ's live stream here, plug some speakers into your PC and turn the volume WAY up. You may be pleasantly surprised. By the way, I stream TMJ through iTunes - you don't have to use that awful thing TMJ wants you to download.

Now... go Brewers! Beat those Memphis Redbirds!

Thanks for trying, but I live in the Wis. Rapids area and we can't pick up TMJ. It's really a joke. We get EVERY Cub game, on both the radio and WGN, and maybe half the Brewer games. Depressing. Next year I get MLB.TV or some other online deal.

Oh....my....

The Cards lineup has gotten worse each game. I think Larussa is seeing how far he can go and still win. Either that or he is being nice to Yost because he doesn't need the victory. If Ben doesn't go atleast 8 and give up less than 2 runs, wow. We have to win today. That lineup is pathetic.

i think larussa has a huge ego. last night he pinch hit with a pitcher and today he benches most of his studs. i feel like he isnt giving us any respect. here's to ben and a no-no. that right, i am calling it now.

ernest riles was my brothers favorite player.

I truly respect the Cardinals organization and their fans. They are awesome, and I only hope the Brewers can get to the point the Cardinals are at now. The Brewers haven't lost the first two games, the Cardinals have BEATEN them so far this series. I can live with being beaten. What drove me nuts was too many walks, errors, and strikeouts by our offense. The Brewers just aren't as good as the Cards. That doesn't mean they can't get there, though. And, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't take their lineup today, and shove it down their throat.

Lets go Benny!

Archived