Brewer Fanatic

8/12/05 - Reds (Hudson) @ Brewers (Capuano) - 7:05 CST

bjamesw22
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bases loaded, no outs...I predict no runs.

It's not even worth patting myself on the back. It was the percentage play.

Also, this team has many losers on it. I also refuse to spend one dime on Milwaukee Brewers merchandise or tickets until Chris Magruder is no longer in the organization.

ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha

losers, chokers, scared to win

it is not coincidence

it is mental

either that, or Kent Merker is the best pitcher in baseball

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ha ha ha ha ha

dont forget you atm pin codes guys

you can forget how to hit

you can choke your careers away

you can have mental hangups about winning

but I bet you do not forget the password to your on line bank account so you can withdraw your millions in the bahamas in the offseason

loser, chokers,

JOKES

I also refuse to spend one dime on Milwaukee Brewers merchandise or tickets until Chris Magruder is no longer in the organization.

That needs to become someone's signature.

I could make an early trip to the ole Venting Forum tonight

Oh don't worry, it's already pinned for your venting pleasure.

Yost is a lame duck manager from three days ago

He cannot make this team play to the level of their ability; last year they nose dove in the second half after being in line for an unlikely playoff birth

This year, in a similar postion, with much, much more talent, they nose dive again

Yost may be a good guy, but these losers will not step up for him.... they are relaxers and non carers

The entire lot should go and we should start again... well MOST of the lot should go, they are losers

Actually, player for player they are good, but something is somewhere that says choke, relax, lose, dont worry.... it is YOSTS job to kick these guys asses until they perform to their level

Ned, I change my mind on you... you are NOT a good leader; the guys do not perform for you

see ya later Ned

I think the issue goes deeper than that, as has been mentioned earlier in this thread, and by me since the beginning of the year, we have some players that are not major leaguers on the roster. The Royals would not be satisfied by the rooter or durrington in their lineup. Good teams would not have Santos in the rotation. Jenkins, Helms, branyon, Ohka, and Clark should have been shipped out for more talent. Overbay should have been dealt. maybe even Lee. Sorry, I'm more fustrated now than I've been the whole season

Archived