Brewer Fanatic

8/14/05Reds(Claussen)@Brewers(Davis)1:05 CST Gotta have Hart

SheetsCyYoung04
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telemundo just split their screen for a little while to show a futbol game. Wait till the Brewers are over, amigos!

Is anyone getting the Reds' feed? Does it have a radar gun reading? I'm curious to see how fast Capellan is getting it up there.

~Bill

He's everywhere, man. He can't seem to find a consistent arm slot and as a result he's got zero command.

Chad Moeller needs to buy Billy Hall dinner... that throw was destined for center field.

~Bill

I think Jose is settling in... he's dropped his release point a bit and he's starting to find the zone. His first couple pitches were straight over the top... I have a feeling that's what he does when he's trying to throw the ball through his catcher.

Davis now up in the pen along with Jorge. We sure have an impressive late inning setup corps, huh? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

~Bill

Archived