Brewer Fanatic

8/14/05Reds(Claussen)@Brewers(Davis)1:05 CST Gotta have Hart

SheetsCyYoung04
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Making fun of people because of their real or perceived sexuality is lame.

That catch by Kearns was outstanding... he didn't give up at all despite knowing that he would bang into the wall. Great catch.

Freel's play wasn't bad, either.

~Bill

[ I actually wanted to bring a sign to Miller Park when the Mets came to town. And sit behind the visiting dugout. I don't tink I'll be allowed to say what it would have said here on this sight though. Even though I think people would've found more humorous than offensive IMO. ]

I'm sorry, but prejudice is never funny.

This game is cruising along like crazy... the pitchers are working quickly and both teams are playing solid defense. Nice catch to end the top of the seventh by Billy Hall... for those not watching on TV, he charged hard from short and made a feet-first slide, barely gloving the popup before it hit the ground. Very smooth.

So is Davis done? He's set down nine or ten in a row but is between 100 and 110 pitches. Send him back out for the eighth?

~Bill

I think I'm with you, WV Brew. If we had a healthy Wise or Santana, I'd feel better about removing Doug... but as it is, I think he's a better bet to pitch well in the eighth than anyone in the pen not named Turnbow, and he's gotta throw the ninth.

How aboot we just get a bunch of runs and make the decision easy, eh?

~Bill

Archived