Brewer Fanatic

8/14/05Reds(Claussen)@Brewers(Davis)1:05 CST Gotta have Hart

SheetsCyYoung04
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lyle you make me smile lol..........lets get some MORE

edit: I think your length was actually ok, but borderline. There's no need for that many O's, thanks..---ja002h

Great job by Lyle!

Austin Kearns has a cannon and he would have had a chance to throw out Rickie, but Ryan Freel has a small handgun (if that) and didn't even make it close.

Thanks, Jerry Narron!

~Bill

YEAH BILLY!!!! Wonderful slide! He just pwnzored Jason Larue... at a boy, Billy!

Re: Overbay tagging, Dunn made the catch on the run in foul territory, about even with the part of the stands that juts out into the field. Hall bluffed and Dunn threw it home, not to a cutoff man. Overbay tagged up and the Reds didn't even attempt a throw.

~Bill

this team needs this soooo bad.. hope the bow is lights out........a sweep of colorado and we are back in this thing...houston and the cubs might beat up on each other and they are getting hammered by pirates as we speak...

Wait, Hall bluffed home and then WENT home and scored? Me confused.

Sorry, I was talking about the previous play (Lee's flyout).

On the grounder, Hall went home right away and made a great slide to toward the back of the home plate area and slapped his hand on the plate to elude the tag of Larue. It was a great slide.

~Bill

Archived