Brewer Fanatic

8/15/05 - Brewers(Big Ben) @ Rockies(Cook) - 8:05 pm CST

ThePurpleStorm

Yes two runs were missed. Hall scores on el caballo's ground out which moves O to third and O scores on pass ball. Billy's hesitation blew two runs.

But 9 pitches way to go Ben!

Billy is going to have a big offensive night and will make up for it.

Let's score some runs!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Rockies moved to the AL and let Branyan be their everyday designated hitter (so he could hopefully stay healthy), he'd OPS about 2000 and hit about 70 bombs.

Is there a more perfect Coors player than Branyan?

~Bill

you guys actually think Lyle scores on the WP? You give him more credit for speed than I do...it didn't stay lost for that long. My fault with the whole scenario was that he didn't score on the double, for as "send happy" as Donnelly is, I was surprised

I just heard the Colorado guy say that Hart is the fastest player on this team? Faster than Weeks and Hall? That's incredible. But i'm calling BS on that one.

No, he's not but he was voted the PCL's best baserunner by league managers.

I just heard the Colorado guy say that Hart is the fastest player on this team? Faster than Weeks and Hall? That's incredible. But i'm calling BS on that one.

I dpn't know that Bill Schroeder is that great a judge on speedsters.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

you guys actually think Lyle scores on the WP? You give him more credit for speed than I do...it didn't stay lost for that long.

Yes. Hall was right on the bag, no secondary lead, and could not have gotten any jump at all. He didn't score because he wasn't ready to run. He didn't need to be very fast to score, he just needed to not have his head up his rear.

Archived