Brewer Fanatic

8/15/05 - Brewers(Big Ben) @ Rockies(Cook) - 8:05 pm CST

ThePurpleStorm
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
AWWWWWW, steroid Helton thought he had the HR and flips his bat like a punk. Sorry, you don't have the happy juice to help you anymore.

Actually, Luz, I think he flipped his bat in disgust because he knew he just missed it.

"They're just not very talented. People need to come to grips with that"

Thank you.

People in here need to see that there are a lot of holes to fill on this team. Improved hitting, better starting pitching/ bullpen help of course...better defensive team (has a lot to do with coaching)....more speed, being able to hit with RISP....lay down a bunt.

People don't realize that these are the things that separates contenders from pretenders (ie. Brewers). The Cardinals do all of the above. They are a well coached team and have players who are clutch and want to be the hero. They feed off each other. The Brewers have no one to feed off...that's the problem.

P.S. Ben Sheets should feel embarrassed to look in the box score and see 10 ER given up to the Rockies. For $10 mill/ yr, I expected more heart than that.

For $10 mill/ yr, I expected more heart than that.

Wow. You're kidding, right? He had a bad game. It happens, even to great pitchers, especially at Coors. I think you're overblowing this just a smidge when you say he's heartless, aren't you?

did they give you any reason tonight to have any iota of pride being a brewer fan

How come you never post anything except this same stuff?

They quit.They are stupid.They have no pride.They have no heart.They werent prepared.They quit.Bla bla bla bla bla

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

All you guys that are still around, can you answer the rhetorical question just put

did this team play to the last out

did they try their best through thick and thin

did they give you any reason tonight to have any iota of pride being a brewer fan

heart does not exist... i agree... at least on this team

it starts from the top... ned what did you do to get a postive of of this game; what did you do

Yes to all of them, except that heart doesn't exist on this team. I'd really love to know how you know that.

You don't EVER get tired of asking the same questions, do you?

Peavey, they do too many strange things that show me there is some mental block(sssssssss) going on.

It is mental when your runner at third is not thinking how he can run home. A weak ground ball. No run. A wild pitch. No run. That is not talent, that is a mental error.

Sheets just serving up batting practice, becoming the teams mop up guy. Wow. That is mental error on Ben's part and on Ned's. That is not lack of talent.

Any ONE event like this just 'life'. This mob CONSTRUCT wierd mental failure after mental failure.

It is not lack of talent going 28 or 29 batter up and batter downs earlier in the year after the same batters hit for two or three innings. It is a mental 'good night' act.

Really, you have watched them. They do crazy things day in and day out. The things they do are complete divorced from talent. Weeks standing on second base watching a right fielder catch a ball. Rickey should have been on third base running home or half way between 1st and 2nd. That has nothing to do with talent. That is mental or coaching (which is a mental activity).

Really, they are just WEIRD.

Archived