Brewer Fanatic

8/16/05 - Brewers(Vampire) @ Rockies(Francis) - 8:05 pm CST

pogokat
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It honestly suprises me that some of you guys still listen to Darron and Bill. I am not sure that they are even watching the game sometimes. I wouldn't believe that Bill even played if I knew better. Maybe we could hire two Playboy Bunnies because they honestly couldn't be much more unknowledgeable and at least they would be good to look at.

"Well that game was a big bowl of crap." - Brian

But it sure looked like he had at least another good inning in him, at least to me.

And that's exactly my point. I'd trade an inning of VIC for a pinch batter with a runner on. I just don't see the difference between Vic and the bullpen as being worth an AB there.

Quote:
I'd trade an inning of VIC for a pinch batter with a runner on. I just don't see the difference between Vic and the bullpen as being worth an AB there.

My perception is that their bullpen is pretty ragged right now, so every inning they can get out of their starters is key. That's why I was OK with keeping Vic in. He looked like he could get at least another inning, saving a little more wear and tear on the pen.

Archived