Brewer Fanatic

8/16/05 - Brewers(Vampire) @ Rockies(Francis) - 8:05 pm CST

pogokat
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks you pull your starter not named Ben in that istuation?

I'm sure Kreskin or Jeane Dixon would have pulled Vic, but there was no reason to PH for him at that point. He looked to be pretty much in control to me.

I am really happy Corey can get a taste of this. But I always think a guy is doing it a little tough when he has a big Ofor, when all other guys are hitting.

My preference is for him to play until Clark is ready then do the AAA playoffs.

Before the last couple of games I wanted him to stay (as Ned suggested), but this year is gone... so let Corey have a couple of week here, then a couple back at AAA, then a couple back here again.

I'm sure Kreskin or Jeane Dixon would have pulled Vic, but there was no reason to PH for him at that point. He looked to be pretty much in control to me.

How much better is Vic than out bullpen, ESPECIALLY in Coors? And it doesn't take a phychic to predict that Vic wasn't going to throw a complete game.

Archived