Brewer Fanatic

8/18/05 - Brewers (Ohka) @ Astros (Clemens)

Ando Calrissian
  • Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As they faded in, I saw the ribbon scoreboards there at Enro... er, um, Minute Maid. I understand that Atanasio and the Brewers are looking in to adding those for Miller Park...

Any opinions on that?

94 pitches, it is not like he is dominating (Ohka), but doing a nice job

he should have been pinch hit for

mind you, if we score zero or minus 1 it does not matter; but it would be nice to give Tomo a pat on the back and see what our bull pen can do

after we lose today, we are one loss in the next three days away from the end of our (slim) playoff chance; then we can settle down to just playing good baseball and trying to develop youngsters

all in all, a satisfying year

What happened? I was about to push the "input" button on the old remote and make a blockbuster trade for Reggie Bush on Madden (Imported him from NCAA and the 9'ers drafted him), when i said to myself, "If i change it now, Rickie will hit one and I will miss it."

Then Rickie hit one right onto Bagwell's porch. A HR off Clemens should show up on BBTN, as well as add a little fuel to Rookie of the Year talk.

Quote:
after we lose today, we are one loss in the next three days away from the end of our (slim) playoff chance;

What you dont see a 15+ game winning streak in the near future?? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Quote:
A HR off Clemens should show up on BBTN, as well as add a little fuel to Rookie of the Year talk.

My first thought too.

Archived