Brewer Fanatic

8/18/05 - Brewers (Ohka) @ Astros (Clemens)

Ando Calrissian
  • Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be shocking but a Yankee doesn't fit the description of an AL east team that as of yesterday would qualify for the playoffs. That fits Boston only.

Yeah, I was gonna post how amazing that would be, til I remembered that NY isn't a playoff team. Haha.

Im not one of these "conspiracy theory people" buuut, I would be inclined to think that if Roger Clemens had a bad sterioids test, his back would hurt for ten days. (He would be on the DL instead of suspended. I hate to say/think it, but Bud and Baseball know what is good for the game and taking down its stars isnt. I can also guess that Bonds' ever changing knee injury has something to do with an agreed on suspension prior to the season. Even Molitor got the injury bug right after admitting to cocaine use. ......

Just a rant...

Why is Chris Magruder in the major leagues? I'm not spewing hatred or hyperbole, but I just really am curious. He's obviously not a hitter...he's an outfielder, so his defense isn't getting him in the lineup...he's not extremely fast, extremely clutch, or extremely anything...he's not related to Yost or anything, is he?

0-4, 3K

Archived