Brewer Fanatic

8/19/05 7:05 CT- Brewers (Davis) @ Astros (Astacio) MOJO!

DHarris34Phan
Quote:
imagine ending your season by letting five punch and judy hitters reach base in a row after two were out; amazing; sad;

The season is far from over. While I argree 100% that this was a big blow, we'll still have our chances to make up ground. But all that I'm worried about is finishing with at least 82 wins and being at least 5.0 GB of the Wild Card so I can have a chance to dream...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, Kane Davis failed and they lost the game. The season was over before this game. If you wanted to, you could point to any of the 63 losses and say "that was the one" if you wanted to. Every game is the same. All162 count, no matter when you play them.

It is all about development now. Ned pulled all the right strings. Let us show them our 21 year old lefty with 'stuff'. And now bring in the young righty that throw 98mph.

Let us have fun the rest of the year. Let us practice for next year. Let us play 'clean', smart baseball.

We really do have a decent team to follow for at least the next 3 to 5 years. When could we say that before.

Capellan needs a tad bit more movement on his fastball, but he's going to be special. He can't make too many of those mistakes to hitters like he did with Ausmus. Regardless of speed, if you throw a 100 MPH fastball down the middle, Brad "I'm a Dartmouth Man" Ausmus will still smoke it.

Archived