Brewer Fanatic

8/23 Marlins (Beckett) @ Brewers (Capuano) 7:05 CST

brewerjamie15

mark, a complete play by play probably isn't that necessary. We're all keepin track.

Lighten up. It's an IGT, after this is in the archives someone will be glad for the frequent updates, makes it easier to follow in the future.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lighten up. It's an IGT, after this is in the archives someone will be glad for the frequent updates, makes it easier to follow in the future.

Hey, I didn't mean it to sound harsh. If people really want to see it, I don't care. I remember at least one game previously where Toby (I think) told someone to knock it off.

Heck, if we're thinking about archive readers, a single-post running box would be the way to go. Just keeps the post count/thread length down, that's all.

Quote:
Are the Marlins already packing it in or something? They subbed for Lowell and Lo Duca.

Sub for Lo Duca -- my answer to your question is yes. For Lowell, no http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived