Brewer Fanatic

8/25 Marlins (Valdez, 1-1) @ Brewers (Davis, 9-9) 1:05 CDT

nullbyte
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
just joshin by the way, but you will find a wee bit of truth in there if you scratch around; but maybe you spent too many years in Georgia to dig through a mid west boys wit

I stand up for the team's manager, and you start ripping me? That's fair. If you are so into the right to have opinions, why aren't you standing up for my right to vocally disagree with you? That is the basis of a message board, right?

This is a very painful game to follow. Yes I am happy that Prince got to hit. Yes Yost has made some good moves this game(some that haven't worked out). Yes Yost has made some bad moves this game(some that did work out). Hopefully we can at least tie it back up in the bottom half.

I know he's been fairly effective...but I can't believe Todd Jones is Florida's closer...or anyone's closer for that matter. I know injuries have something to do with it..but still.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

wow, two infield singles and the quest for .500 is delayed another week

remember how it was PROVEN we do not have a problem hitting with runner in scoring position... yet a few days ago we were the 7th best batting team without runners in scoring position, but the 13th best with RISP

today that cost us a game

maybe it is not mental or choking or lack or heart... but, man oh man it is something

for some reason, we keep failing at the last hurdle.. the stats prove it... our batter just cannot get it done with a guy standing on 2nd or 3rd

how sad

guys, I dont really care too much, but let me point out

1) I GENTLY said I think Ned made some errors and not even big errors... no big deal

2) but then I am accused of... whatever... Ralph has a go at me

3) I defend myself

And you 'boys' now agree that I 'started' it and should back down... gimme a break will ya

You all must be fun to sit down and watch a football game... do you demand complete silence and no talking in the 30 seconds between plays... you would not want to question a call

Ralph attacked me... (do I even care), but I do think it is like the bully crying when someone stands up to him

are you sure you guys are not all 12 years old?

Archived