8/25 Marlins (Valdez, 1-1) @ Brewers (Davis, 9-9) 1:05 CDT

nullbyte
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that was easy... 9 pitches 2 ks and a 3 outs

ok calling you wet noodes did not work

begging to get Davis a win did not help

is it true that Helms has the biggest heart on the team; do we only have one clutch guy

I know... what will get a run...

if you guys get a run, you can go home immediately, and you can stop by any atm and pick up your pay check

GET A RUN

Quote:
oh goodie, Ned's family is back posting here; I gently point out some errors (in my opinion) and even gently say 'not big errors'

but of course my purpose in life is to RIP NED

Dear Ned's Family

Please let some people have an opinion other than yours. And please realise that Ned can make an error. And please understand we know he is not perfect, but we like him anyway. And please, somehow, sometime try to open you own eyes and be a tiny fraction objective. Or even understanding to other peoples opinions.

Trust me, when Ned makes a mistake, I have no problem with someone pointing it out, or pointing it out myself. But when I see the guy getting ripped for no reason, for something that WORKED for the team, yeah, I'm gonna defend him. Ned takes enough bashing here without you starting in the the decisions that work.

Quote:
Why can't Prince be used later, like in the 9th? Helms hit a leadoff double...what more do you want?

I posted before the double but the fact that he doubled doesn't really matter. If you make a stupid move as a manager and somehow your team still wins you aren't a good manager. Prince can be used later but in that situation you had the righty/lefty matchup and a pitcher who throws a lot of heat just like Prince likes.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

another blunder by Ned... why did he not let Derrick bat... Prince could have been saved for later... and look at the result

since Prince grounded out, that PROVES it was the wrong move

(just joshin by the way, but you will find a wee bit of truth in there if you scratch around; but maybe you spent too many years in Georgia to dig through a mid west boys wit)

Archived