Brewer Fanatic

8/25 Marlins (Valdez, 1-1) @ Brewers (Davis, 9-9) 1:05 CDT

nullbyte
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember when the crew had bases loaded a few weeks ago in a close game with nobody out and the middle of our order struck out

here we get a lead off double in a tie game late, and top of our order proceeds to strike out... not a ball in play

do you really think that is just conincidence or bad luck or is that a little bit of choking going on

Quote:
I think Ned has made a number of managing errors today as pointed out here. But the players are sure overcoming that. They are not big errors, but Ned is sure telling the stat gods that his gut is more powerful than them.

Wes Helms is one of the top PH in the league this year. Prince Fielder is a 21 year old rookie with VERY limited experience. I'm failing to see where the managing errors are, unless you are just searching for something to rip on Ned about. It isn't Ned's fault this team can't score a runner from 2nd with no outs, or that the ump's strike zone unexplainably just became the size of a Lincoln Town Car.

oh goodie, Ned's family is back posting here; I gently point out some errors (in my opinion) and even gently say 'not big errors'

but of course my purpose in life is to RIP NED

Dear Ned's Family

Please let some people have an opinion other than yours. And please realise that Ned can make an error. And please understand we know he is not perfect, but we like him anyway. And please, somehow, sometime try to open you own eyes and be a tiny fraction objective. Or even understanding to other peoples opinions.

Quote:
If Prince isn't going to be used against a right hander who mainly throws a fastball then when should he be used? Plenty of innings left to use helms later. Prince should not be on the roster if they aren't going to at least use him to PH.

Why can't Prince be used later, like in the 9th? Helms hit a leadoff double...what more do you want? Between the game thread on Monday (people complaining that the subs weren't used in the right way) and today, I'm beginning to think that some people just can't be happy unless they are complaining and second guessing something. The Brewers won on Monday. Wes hit a double today! I don't mind complaining when it's warranted, but come on!

Archived