8/26 Braves (H. Ramirez) vs. Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 CST

ja002h
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

worst case, Tommy John or Rotator cuff

Best case, strain, contusion

middle of the road, muscle tear.

Wish I had a better option to look at. 90% sure he's done for this year...now I can start writing that best selling novel, or something

you guys are killing me, I just go happy goosebumps when you say lat strain... and I explain to my Russian wife who know nothing about baseball.... how lucky we are...

and they someone says shoulder

help me guys...

lat or shoulder

Quote:
riiiight, because we are all doctors all of a sudden now

Riiight...because we've never seen anything like that before, where a guy is cruising along, throws one pitch, and whamo, he's next seen playing soft toss 9 montsh later. If doesn't have surgery, I'll eat his hat.

8/26 game thread - 3 pages game - 7 pages Sheets injury http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That's ok though, if we lost him I would have to wonder aimlessly around in the woods trying to decide what to do with my life.

My money is still on shoulder surgery, but even if it is just a strain (kind of like good ol' tendonitis), with only a month left in the season, I gotta believe its doubtful he pitches any more this year. Maybe he'll be ready for the playoffs though.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Guess we'll find out soon enough. Hopefully it is just some sort of muscle strain.

Hold on now, I am not watching the game and didn't have to see what happened. Oh yeah, and you don't need to be hit to sustain a contusion. A bruise forms when blood vessels break, any strenuous activity can cause an injury categorized as a contusion, so lay off

Archived