Brewer Fanatic

8/28 IGT: Braves (Hudson) vs. Brewers (Capuano) 1:05 CST

And That

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this game is the difference between starting the homestand 4-2 or 3-3. This is a homestand where Milwaukee needs 8 wins. Cappy must come through. I will admit, much enthusiasm for the remainder of the season is tempered with the news about Ben.

I sure don't hope that the actual Brewer players think like us Brewer fans. Yeah it is too bad that Sheets is hurt and we are sorely going to miss him, but we can't just give up on the season. Lets use this as a rally point and stay tough and continue to win series. Today's game is very important. Lets make a statement. Next week looks like a good week for us and winning today puts us in a good position to get at least 8 wins on this homestand if not 9. Lets go Crew.

Ahhh, what a horribly managed inning.

We let our weak hitting catcher hit with 1st and 2nd and no outs, but then try to have our pitcher sacrifice with one out? What kind of back buttwards sense does that make?

If you are going to bunt, do it with zero outs, move both the runners into scoring position.

Then let your pitcher go to work, with the double play not in order.

Is it just me or is this just common sense?

I won't even get into Bill "Uhhhhhhh where am I?" Hall's baserunning.

If you are going to bunt, do it with zero outs, move both the runners into scoring position.

I agree, why risk hitting into a DP? Capuano can hit a groundball and get the run home, I think, or if he doesn't there's still two guys on and the leadoff hitter up.

Right, I mean with 1 out and runners on 2nd and 3rd you can score in the following ways:

1) Ground ball right side

2) Fly ball to the OF

3) Passed Ball / Wild Pitch

4) Any hit

I just don't get what goes through Yost's head sometimes. As per usual let me indicate I don't mind Ned, not here to endlessly rip him, but this is just a non-sensical move.

Archived