Brewer Fanatic

09/03/05 Padres(Williams) V.S. Brewers(Obermueller)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Bob said only 25000 to 30000 at tonights game. I guess people have really jumped off the bandwagon.

Well alot of times people come in late to Sat. night games because they start at 6 instead of 7. If that does turn out to be all that are at the game though thats pretty weak.

I'm still going to the game. I don't get out of work until 7pm everyday. These 6:05 start times kill me.

[edit]: Oh yeah, my friend was going to the Badger game today, and then rushing back to the Brewer game late and really drunk (except for the DD). Hopefully a lot more show up. Also, lots of people probably bought extra tickets to get more than one bobble head. The guy that sits behind me usually gets around a dozen bobble heads to give out as gifts.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

did someone call Directv?
I called DirecTV. I didn't get any answer, but the case was referred to an engineer.

I still think contacting Aleta is a good idea. She'll get the message too late, but better late than never.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Hey, JJ is supposed to be a good #2 hitter, and Weeks should be a good #3 hitter, what do you guys think of a lineup like this:

Clark

JJ

Weeks

Jenks

Lee

Overbay

Hall

Miller

Ober

It's kind of wierd to be saying we have "too many" guys who can hit at the top of the order. Usually we have too many that should hit 8. That near home run made me think of it.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Ok, Honks - good luck on getting it turned on for us!!!

They guy went to get his supervisor after I explained the situation. After being on hold for about 2 minutes, I got disconnected. I'm not trying again, cause it takes 10 minutes just to talk w/someone

Archived