Brewer Fanatic

9/6/05- Brewers (Helling) @ Reds (Harang) 6:10 CST

brewerjamie15
Quote:
Good to see you read my post and checked out the link.

Actually I didn't. I have these things called eyes, and another thing called a brain. Striking out with runners on 2nd and 3rd and one out (especially batting 7th). Very bad. Striking out with only a runner on second and 1 out. Not as bad. Not good, but not as bad.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that sparked the argument wasn't a strikeout with nobodoy on base. It was with runners on second and third with 1 out.

But NO ONE is saying that King with a runner on 3rd is good.

Interestingly enough, where are these fights every time someone gidp's?

Actually I didn't. I have these things called eyes, and another thing called a brain. Striking out with runners on 2nd and 3rd and one out (especially batting 7th). Very bad. Striking out with only a runner on second and 1 out. Not as bad. Not good, but not as bad.

No way, you didn't even to bother!? You already know everything!? I can't believe you would have that attitude!

EDIT: People tear to shreds the "K's aren't that bad" argument and then refuse to read about why some feel that way, "because they already know everything."

Boo. That's just sad.

Archived