Brewer Fanatic

9/6/05- Brewers (Helling) @ Reds (Harang) 6:10 CST

brewerjamie15
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, we have nobody within 50 feet of 3rd base and Bill and Daron are mystified as to why Dunn would try to bunt. Like having runners at 1st and 2nd for Casey would be some kind of disaster. And then they completely disregard the fact that he actually offered with the bunt and say he was just getting a look at the pitch. But at least they are so "entertaining".http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

DHonks: Everyone here gave the reasons why they wanted to see Prince and JJ in the lineups and it had nothing to do with "favorites". I normally like your posts, too, but I've got to disagree with you today.

The point that they may be saving JJ for the AFL is a good point, but I agree... a bad reason. He's going to get a lot more here and would help the team playing now.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Everyone here gave the reasons why they wanted to see Prince and JJ in the lineups and it had nothing to do with "favorites".

I want to see them in the lineup each day, too. Why? In 3 years, they'll be better than Hall and Overbay. Heck, they seemingly have been better than the other two lately. I just get frustrated with the "Why isn't (insert name) playing!??!"

Archived