Brewer Fanatic

9/13/05 Brewers (Cappy) @ D-Backs (Vazquez) 8:40 CST

brewerjamie15
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if this has been touched upon, but here's my two cents. Here's one difference between us and them. in two at bats, JJ Hardy has shown what is wrong. In one at bat, Miller gets a single, capuano bunts him over, and a Hardy single results in a run. The next at bat, Miller singles, Capuano fails to bunt him over, and a Hardy single results in runners stranded at 1st and 2nd. I know that our lack of ability to bunt has been discussed ad nauseum, but here is a perfect example as to how statistics can be thrown out the window with us, and intangebles are the ultimate difference between us and teams like Atlanta.

105 pitches after struggling through an inning and he bats...

He's been pretty much the same throught the game though, it's not like he's suddenly tanking.

I'm not too surprised, nor do I have a huge problem with it, but as said above, the leash better be pretty short.

Archived