Brewer Fanatic

09/15/05 Brewers (Ohka) @ Diamondbacks (Estes) 5:10 CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ned has a most interesting philosphy. Even in blowouts he is throwing his guys 115 - 120 or more pitches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to one of the games a couple weeks ago in Houston when Davis was pitching. Not a blowout, but Ned (or lack of bullpen) asked too much of Davis and that could have ended his streak.

Instead, left him in and he had lost it. Gave up some runs and that's the ballgame.

Funny how even when we are winning by 12, someone finds something to complain about.

Wow. I complained about nothing. I just noted Ned has a philosophy. Because numerous times he has done the same thing. I do not judge it.

Maybe 'some people' just like to complain about others complaining, hence they read everything about everything as a complaint, so they can complain, but they can mask their complaint by saying someone else complained.

How boring this loop. I dont complain. Trust me, when I complain you will have NO DOUBT.

I don't think any brewer fan could be complaining about the brewers this season. It's nice that we can talk about things we would have done different in a game.

Means we were actually in it.

In the past we just sucked.

Been a great year. Looking forward to the next 10. Got a good solid core coming in. Hope we can lock some of them up.

Quote:
Yeh, yeh. The elbow thing. Got it.

That is only the begining of his troubles. Soon after that debate here he modified it and turned his season aroun, by the way. He is still light years away from being a quality big league player. He has a lot to overcome before I will consider him a key component of the Milwaukee future. He is not in the league of Weeks, Fielder or Hardy.

Hall's 5-hit game marks the 5th time the Brewers have done that this year- Jenkins has 2, Lee, and Overbay also. It's the 30th time in Brewer history a player has at least 5 hits in a game. If you want a list, see the last post of the archived game thread from 9/5.

Archived