brewerjamie15

Pitching matchup

MIL: LHP Doug Davis

? 10-10, 3.93 ERA in 2005

? Has not faced ARI in 2005

ARI: RHP Brandon Webb

? 12-11, 3.84 ERA in 2005

? 0-1, 6.00 ERA vs. MIL in 2005

If Davis can beat Brandon Webb and the Diamondbacks on Wednesday, the Brewers will push above .500 this late in a season for the first time since 1992. That was the last season Milwaukee enjoyed a winning record.

I feel good with Hawing's favorite taking the hill tonight.

Quick hits

Lyle Overbay is 4-for-8 in his matchups against Webb with a double and a home run. ... Brady Clark has hit safely in nine straight games. ... With his 32nd save on Tuesday, Derrick Turnbow tied Mike Fetters for fifth on the franchise's single-season saves list. ... Jenkins and Carlos Lee have combined on two of the Brewers' three back-to-back homer pairs this season. They went deep on consecutive pitches in the sixth inning of Tuesday's game. Arizona pitchers have surrendered back-to-back homers six times this season.

And proving that steroids are not the only substance the MLB should be testing for:

Quote:
"We're still in a position where we don't think we're out of it." -- Arizona manager Bob Melvin, on the National League West race.
Arizona is 65-80
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
"We're still in a position where we don't think we're out of it."

If the D-backs sweep SD, and SD goes 6-7 in the rest of the games, SD ends with a 77-83 record. D-backs would "only" need to go 9-5 besides their sweep of SD. They are still in the race, they just need to get hot.

That being said, let's help end their season by kicking their butts on national tv tonight.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

And if Hou or Mil win the wildcard, the NL west winner will face Atl. Atl can't get people to playoff games against the Cubs, how empty is it going to be for a sub-.500 Padres?

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

The game will be blacked out in the FSN Brewers area, I can guarantee that.

If the game wasn't assigned to FSN, we'd get it, but this happened earlier in the season when we played the Cards and FSN also had it. ESPN showed Reds/Cubs instead.

I'd much rather watch ESPN tonight, but no dice.

tonight will be the night where I will post my BEER TALLY that ive been keeping all season. I missed a few games becuase of the crash, but you guys will never guess what beer has had the best record with the crew. OH and miller lite isnt in last anymore but not at .500 either

there are also a few wine days which count for all types of wine bottle and box.

a few non booze days where I had water/coke

and then the hard stuff, which accounts for all mixed drinks.

This IS something of a key game tonight, and I'm pumped!

DirecTV is showing it's on spillover ESPN channel 210, but the paper says regular ESPN. Hell, I'll take it, even if it's on C-SPAN.

I'm genuinely thrilled to see us going for a winning record in mid-September (did I just type that?!), on national TV no less. With the Packers looking so inept against the Lions' defense, and the Bucks still a ways away from capturting the imaginations of Milwaukee sports fans, this is one of those steps back to respectability we've been waiting for ever since Mark Anastasia bought the team. If the Badgers lose even ONE football game, their season's over, so that leaves us an open field! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

C'mon Sharpie, make a name for us tonight, even if it's just against the Diamondbacks!

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

2005 BREWER BEER RECORDS

Bud Lite 10-6&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Wine 10-6

point 6-0

Miller High life 6-1

Miller Lite 5-13

Mix 4-6

GUINESS 3-1

Coors Lite 3-2

old mil 4-4

Hamms 3-3

water/coke 3-7

MGD 2-1

Blue Ribben 2-3

Lax 2-3

Red Dog&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 2-6

MICHELOB 1-0

ICE HOUSE 1-0

KILLIANS 1-0

spotted Cow 1-1

Blatz 1-2

Best &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1-2

Budwiser 0-2

HARPS 0-1

CORONA 0-1

NATURAL LIGHT 1-1

I was gonna post it later, but I guess im going to point for a while. Not sure if im comming back.

drinking miller lite today.

Tom, if you get blacked out, can't you still watch FSN's HD? I had HD cable hooked up for the first time last night. It was so beautiful to watch the game that way. I was watching 531 FSNHD in Mke.

Or is there somewhere that you can't get FSN but will still black you out?

Archived