Brewer Fanatic

9/11/05 Astros (Oswalt) @ Brewers (Helling) 1:05 CST

brewerjamie15
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont think its "nuts" to say that Helling has made a good enough impression that he will be givin consideration for next year. You have to realise that the rotation could take a very different look if the right trade comes along. I personally dont believe that Overbay alone will get melvin what he wishes in return. It might take a Davis/Overbay package to get an impact player in return.

Am I goofy to wonder why Eveland? Then maybe JDLR? And not Wise?

I mean, I was just vowing to turn off the radio and leave if they put in Victor, but still.

Please, Brewers, don't implode. I'm not that much into Rick Helling but I really want to change the "wins to 81" number in my tagline.

09/09/2005: 11 wins to 81. Don't stop believing.

Obviously, that gets my nod for best brewerfan.net tagline.

I can think of about 11 similar taglines I'd like even better than the specific one above. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif But I'm glad you like it, msc. Despite my general dislike of Journey, I'd gladly blast this song if the Brewers reach 81 this year. (And if I had a copy of it.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived