Brewer Fanatic

9/10/05 Astros (Pettitte) @ Brewers (Ohka) 6:05 pm

SheetsCyYoung04
We have no TV or radio coverage tonight. I'm not going to stare at Gameday, so please let the blacked out area (by Wisconsin Rapids) know what is going on. I'll check back at this thread from time to time. I get so angry that we have such ***** coverage in this neck of the woods. Thanks.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Ohka's a stud. 3.5 million for this next year? Or maybe we should start a rookie with twice as much talent who only takes up 350K on the payroll? Hmmmm......tough call for next year.

He's been fine. He's having a bad outing today, but every pitcher (including Sheets and Clemens) has a bad outing every once in a while. Being critical of this outing is fine, but you can't judge a pitcher's worth to a ballclub on one outing.

And what rookie are you talking about? I don't know any rookie in our Minor League system that could have an ERA under 4 as a starter in the big leagues.

Archived