Brewer Fanatic

9/9/05 Astros(Clemens) V.S. Brewers(Davis) 7:05 CDT

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ... Mr September

.400 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp .480 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp .800 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1.280 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eek.gif

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

JJ deserves some love too.

JJ gets it too. And it's not a man-crush, because I'm not a man.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

And just imagine, Madison's channel 3 sacrificed a whole 10 seconds of its sportscast to mention the Brewers. At least they showed JJ's homerun *and* got his name right. (Their new sports director has called him "Jeff Hardy" more than once.)

I don't have a problem with prep coverage, but they'd have probably done the same on a non-prep night.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Madison's channel 3 sacrificed a whole 10 seconds of its sportscast

Wow! Twice as much as usual!!

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

AWESOME!!!! game tonight, I just got home...I really was thinking the Brewers have been inconsistent as a team lately, and we could really see a 15K, 1 hit gem from clemens tonight....WRONG!!! To knock out one of the best pitchers in the game (even ever!) after the 3rd inning was huge...JJ's homerun gave me goosebumps, I really didn't like this guy at the beginning of the season, and the girl I was dating loved him...I used to make fun of her for it a lot, now I'm starting to eat my words...this kid will be a stud...

On a sidenote, awhile back some people said Rickie Weeks was kinda jerky, tonight he was signing before the game, and even though each player is spose to sign only one thing, he gladly signed my team ball, and another ball, on the sweet spot with his number...there was a ridiculous line for him too, and had he said no to signing the second ball, i'd understand...total class act, and I hope that experience in itself will end any discussion of this kid's attitude, he loves the fans.

Hope we can deal Pettitte and Oswalt out in 3 rounds over the weekend, predicting a sweep against 3 awesome pitchers is a stretch, but if we can pound the Rocket, we can beat these other two...here's to an exciting weekend of Brewer Baseball!!!

I was there, and it was great to see us win despite the 5 miscues by the corner outfielders. Lee had that one, and it just went off the tip of his glove. Jenkins slipped and fell on Clemens' double, then misjudged it and took a poor route. He followed that up by breaking back on Berkman's RBI blooper, only to have it fall inches infront of his slide. He also showed off his arm on a throw to third, however, Clemens (bad Hamstring and all) wasn't going to run, and by throwing it wildly (rather than hitting the cutoff man) would have allowed anyone tagging to make up their mind to go for it. And, of course, Magruder taking yet another terrible route for the ball. So at least 2 of the runs--and possibly 3, with JJ's bad hop error--should not have scored. I'm always more forgiving of infielder errors, though

Speaking of Magruder, why is it that he gets lightly bashed on this site, while Durrington was the whipping boy for brewerfan.net users last year?

Archived