Brewer Fanatic

9/9/05 Astros(Clemens) V.S. Brewers(Davis) 7:05 CDT

Bill Michaels mentioned on WTMJ that they have only pre-sold about 20,000 tickets for tonight's game. It will be interesting to see how much of a walkup crowd they get.

To be honest, I am a little disappointed that the local media is not hyping up this series a little more. In my opinion, this is one of the biggest series we have had this late in the season in over a decade.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to see that, on this forum, I'm not the only one who thinks ole Roger is full of 'roids, which is why he actually improved at age 43 and is now getting some 'roid-withdrawal injuries. I love Doug and want him to get his 10th. He has been a good pitcher for us this year and has had such hard luck. It's bad luck just to have to pitch against Roger "Roids Clemons, but Roger doesn't get much run support either. I hope we shut the 'Stros down.

Go Go Brew Crew!!!

Houston Astros Lineup Craig Biggio 2B .266 20 56 Chris Burke LF .245 4 25 Jose Vizcaino 3B .260 1 16 Lance Berkman 1B .294 18 62 Jason Lane RF .259 20 64 Eric Bruntlett CF .190 3 12 Adam Everett SS .248 10 48 Brad Ausmus C .258 2 39 Roger Clemens P .208 0 3 Milwaukee Brewers Lineup Brady Clark CF .310 11 43 J.J. Hardy SS .235 6 42 Lyle Overbay 1B .273 17 67 Carlos Lee LF .273 30 101 Geoff Jenkins RF .295 21 77 Bill Hall 3B .267 6 55 Rickie Weeks 2B .241 12 35 Damian Miller C .258 7 36 Doug Davis P .161 0 3 

from USA Today

Edit: Pretty

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Quote:
I guess we can't start rating Russell's at bats tonight because he is not in the lineup!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully that's a sign of things to come as JJ and Hall give the Crew a much better chance to win.

Overall I really like this lineup and think it gives the Crew a great chance to scratch a few runs out and give Dougie a chance.

As I'm typing this Clark got thrown out stealing...but i agree with trying to Hit-and-run with JJ up and Clemens on the mound.

Atta kid JJ. Stay red-hot.

little late, but isn't it absolutely preposterous to give up outs on the bases against (arguably) the best pitcher in the league?

to me, that hit & run is completely unacceptable. dougie has been victimized by defense, the bullpen, and now Ned in his quest for 10.

Archived