Brewer Fanatic

9.17.05 Brewers (Obie) At Astros (Backe) 6:05pm CST

Bikeage77
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So. Looks like it was just as well I wasn't by a radio tonight. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif My tagline and I are sad.

Is a 5th starter needed again over the next two weeks? Maybe the brass will finally be convinced to give someone else a try. (Reminds me of the Simpsons garbage man episode: "Someone else! Someone else!")

Though I doubt anyone else on this forum cares, the Wisconsin volleyball team whaled on Valparaiso tonight at the Field House. The Badgers are looking stronger than last year.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So why can't the Brewers go to a 4 man rotation from here on out? Why is it so necessary to have a 5 man rotation? I was out watching the game last night and when I saw Obermueller was starting today's game I told a guy it's a sure loss.

Once the season is over I hope Melvin gives Obermueller his release. He just isn't that good.

Phew, they lost 7-0. I watched the Badgers game and only saw the score of the game scroll on the bottom. Egad, what a lost weekend.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/sick.gif

Well one postive thing for sure we can Add Obbie name with Santos as two Ptchers who won"t be with The Brewers Next Year.Hopefully we see more Of Cruz giving Jenkinks some rest along with Prince getting a few Starts.

I think Glover will get a start at the 5th spot when that turn comes around.

I would have to say the brewers could have 1 or 2 spots opened in the Rotation next year depending on what they do with Ohka and i they try to make dana a Starter again

Archived