Brewer Fanatic

9/24/05 Cards (Mulder) @ Crew (Glover) 6:05 CST

brewerjamie15
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know the fans appreciated that HR.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Brady goes yard!!

5-1 Crew!!!!

Sign Butch to a long term extensionhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

edit: now JJ with the single! Isn't baseball alot more fun when your team scores more than ~3 runs a game.

Didn't I read somewhere that Mulder hadn't given up more than 2 runs in his last 5 (?) starts?

Not anymore.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I'm glad I'm not watching the Badger game. This is much more fun.

Jenks!

Talk about putting on a show on Fan Appreciation Night!!

Man, I was going to go to the ame but ended up staying home to smoke some ribs on the grill. I dept saying that "I'm gald we're not going, it's gonna suck. Glover has no chance against Mulder and the Cards offense.

I'm going to keep saying that for the evening.

BTW: Laura- it looks like you guys got to see a pretty game as well. Did you or Tom win anything?

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived