Brewer Fanatic

9/26/05 Reds (R.Ortiz) @ Crew (Ohka) 6:35 CST

smbrewersfan15

Hardy can lead off just fine. Even with a crappy BA he has an OK OBP. Since June 25th, Hardy's OBP has been .355. Provided the "no 2 lefties in a row" rule is still in effect for next year:

Hardy

Weeks

Jenkins

Lee

Fielder

Hall

Branyan/Cirillo

Miller

You could flip Weeks and Hardy, but I'd rather Weeks have teh chance for an extra base runner on.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
He's better than Eveland right now

I'd still take Dana over Tomo any day. Tomo just scares me every start, you never know if you're going to get the Ohka that pitches 7 good innings or the one who gives up like 4 HR's in 2.

Quick question about the manual scoreboards on the left and right field walls at Miller Park:

What do the two numbers in front of the team name abbreviation mean?

For example: if NYY defeats BOS 3-2, the scoreboard might read (and I'm making up numbers):

62 NYY 3

27 BOS 2

I do notice that the numbers in front of the team names don't change, but I just can't figure it out. I'm sure it's an obvious explanation, but I'm not too bright.

Archived