Brewer Fanatic

9/27/05 Reds (Claussen) @ Crew (Hellling) 6:35 CST

smbrewersfan15
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this team has the talent to go on spurts of great play, but it doesn't have the horses to consistently be a top-tier team. That's why they have been so frusterating this year. We all can see the glint of hope, but right now, it is just out of reach. I would say that, barring the unforseen, if this team doesn't challenge for the wild card right up to the end next year, they will have played under their potential.

My thoughts exactly. To next year!

Yankees' pitchers looking terrible today, Yikes, they hit a grand slam and they still are losing by 6. I think we'll be seeing Burnett in the Yankee pinstripes before too long.

Yeah but he has bust written all over him. And it is going to take a lot more then Burnett to fix the holes in the ship that is the yankees.

Carlos is really making me eat my words when it comes to making fun of his defense. Granted it is not pretty but it gets the job done, and last time i checked there were not extra syle points given for prety catches. good D Carlos!

Archived