And eye of the tiger -

You brought me laughs and tears and bad posts that goes with it

- I thank you all -

But it's been no bed of roses

No pleasure cruise -

I consider it a challenge before the whole Brewer Fan net -

And we ain't gonna lose -

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No worse than .500! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Oh baby! I went to 34 games in 1992 (21-13) when the Brewers last touched the .500 plateau for an entire season.

Sweet!!! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/roll.gif

My wife and I made a bet prior to the inning that the Brewers would/would not get Davis off the hook for the loss.

The loser had to take a shot.

Needless to say, it was the best shot of rum I've had in a while. I really didn't see the Miller HR coming but I was SO very happy to take that shot!

And, no, I didn't really want to see the Brewers lose. Mostly, it was something fun for my wife and I because I was pretty sure the Brewers would come back and would be willing to take the drink. But if they hadn't, more power to me, since then the misses is taking a shot which increases the odds of having a really good night.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Because of a family emergency, my wife and I had to drive up to Green Bay tonight from Chicago, and this game seriously really helped lift my mood. I was driving through Milwaukee when Damian nailed that homer and I practically drove off the road....my wife had to tell me to get my hands back on the wheel. Amazing.

Archived