Brewer Fanatic

03/02/06 - Giants @ Brewers, Brewers @ Angels (SS, 2:05 CT)

Game 1: Giants (Lowry) @ Brewers (Capuano), 2pm CT

Your Milwaukee Brewers enter the Cactus League season facing off against the San Francisco Giants. Capuano, Tomo Ohka, and Dana Eveland are expected to take the hill for the Crew. Jorge De La Rosa and Corey Koskie will also be participating, and then will ship out to their respective WBC teams following the game.

AUDIO: http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/subscriptions/gameday_audio.jsp?ymd=20060302

Game 2: Brewers (?) @ Angels (Colon), 2pm CT

Brewer minor leaguers will be featured in this charity game vs. the Angels regular starters. Nelson Cruz, Brad Nelson, Hernan Iribarren, Lou Palmisano, and Ned Yost IV are all expected to play.

AUDIO:

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/subscriptions/gameday_audio.jsp

In addition to this thread, don't forget to join us in the Brewerfan.net chat room to follow today's action!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Staff

This link contains all the Thursday audio game links around MLB, including both Brewer games:

mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/ml..._audio.jsp

Now you'll notice that the linked page only includes today's schedule. That page gets updated around mid-morning each day. Earlier this AM, it was for the games of Wednesday March 1st, and included archives.

So as of this moment, it looks as though archives will be available tonight and during the overnight, but unless someone points out otherwise, you won't be able to listen to the previous day once they update this schedule page.

Also, I think MLB has it backwards as the Milwaukee broadcasters are supposedly doing the Giants game in Maryvale -- it'll be interesting to find out if an Angels crew does the other game...

For the first time in a long time, I am actually NOT excited about the spring games. There are no real position battles, and I am not worried about whether we win or lose anymore. In years past, I wanted the team to win in order to make a good impression and help build enthusiasm. But now, I am not as concerned about that. All the good press over the winter and the excitement in the community has relaxed me a lot.

I feel very secure about the Brewers so spring training doesn't seem to matter as much

(Wow, this is what it feels like to be a contender)

I think I am most excited to see if Nelson Cruz continues his hot hitting and starts to make a serious push at a big league spot. I am holding back on all of the media available for ST so as to not burn myself out before the season starts.

Archived