Brewer Fanatic

03/06/06 - Brewers at Mariners, 2:00 PM Central, MLB Audio

Mass Haas
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
The Order of the Baby Seal only gets awarded for getting clubbed during a regular or post-season game.

Well we gotta practice, right? Besides, it's always fun to speculate whether or not a pitcher's gonna get beaten on during spring training, when it's not gonna hurt us in the real standingshttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Quote:
And yes this spring does seem to be a struggle for JJ.

I didn't think that he was struggling. He's been playing great D, he's just relatively quiet so far on the offense. Of course, he's only played three games...

5th starter. Bush's job to lose now. I personally believe he's gonna have a breakout year. Hoping for cappy like win numbers(realistically 14+), with better lines. Maybe helling can heal up, but it seems like he's wearing down early. The old man just needs to stretch it out alittle.

Eveland's pressing to make the squad. Overthrowing or something. Leaving the ball up. All this attention for him getting in good physical condition. He must feel like superman out there, as he stated last week. He was pitching in mid 90s last year on most occasions. This S T, he's probably not getting tired whatsoever.

O brother. Eveland was almost certainly not going to make the big leagues out of Spring training and one bad inning wasn't going to change that. Come on people.

Yeah, I kinda figured as much. Lol, sorry. This is what happens when you're watching the clock and burning time.

I know's I'm not as bright as you.

EDIT: Still, heres to bush's success throughout.

Archived